Our Employee Focus
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes the value of our hardworking associates, encourages individual initiative, and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Airgas’ 18,000 unique associates share an entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to customer success. Associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative, and make decisions. Airgas encourages collaboration, offers continued training and development programs, and fosters career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salaries
- Progressive health insurance options, including medical, vision and dental choices
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off–including sick leave and company holidays
- Life insurance and disability coverage options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on auto, home and personal property insurance