Industrial Grade Propylene, 420 Pound Cylinder, CGA-510
Airgas Part #:PP 420
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Propylene (C3H6) is a colorless, flammable liquified gas with a faintly sweet odor.
- High heat release in primary and secondary flames
- Heat release in prmary flame cone similar to Acetylene
- BTU capacity of outer flmae superior to Acetylene
- Combines qualities of Acetylene flame with heating capacity of Propane
- Burns hotter than propane
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 510
Cylinder Size» 420 Pound
Gas Grade» Industrial