Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Needle Scaler
Airgas Part #:IRT172LNA1
Manufacturer #:172LNA1Log in to get your price
- Ingersoll Rand 12 CFM Needle Scaler measuring 13 3/4" in length provides round needle housing at 5500 blows per minute. Needle scaler has 1/4" NPT air inlet and a minimum sized hose of 5/16". Needle scaler includes adjustable bayonet-type needle housing lock and finds application in variety of finishing and surface preparation tasks such as removing rust, paint and welding splatter. It has rubber-faced throttle valve and allows the user to choose the needle materials for various surfaces. It operates at 90 psig and comes with precision heat-treated needles to enhance the performance.
- Long nozzle section extends retainer life and permits the use of a variety of accessories
- Positive lock chisel retainer is simple to operate
- Strengthened head block holds up under the most extreme conditions
- Adjustable bayonet-type needle housing lock allows adjustment without special tools
- Choice of three needle materials permits custom selection for various surfaces
- Rubber-faced throttle valve means positive sealing
Product Type» Pneumatic Needle Scaler
Speed» 5500 BPM
Tool Air Consumption» 12 CFM Load
Minimum Hose Size» .3125"
Tool Air Inlet» 1/4"
Required PSI» 90