Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Square Drive Air Impact Wrench
Airgas Part #:IRT2135PTIMAX
Manufacturer #:2135PTIMAXLog in to get your price
- Ingersoll Rand 5 CFM 1/2" Square Pin Anvil Drive Air Impact Wrench measuring 7.35" in length has a maximum torque rating of 780 ft-lb. and has an optimized airflow to ensure maximum performance. Titanium composite housing hammer case impact wrench with free speed of 9800 RPM has an air inlet NPT female size of 1/4" and a minimum sized hose of 3/8". Impact wrench has a reverse cycle rate of 1250 blows per minute and a patented 1-hand forward/reverse for easy operation. Impact wrench has a 4-position power regulator dial and a feather-touch trigger for maximum control. It has a twin-hammer mechanism to utilize proprietary advanced metallurgy and a hard coat anodized end plate can withstand in tough jobs. It has a piston handle and a noise level of 86 dB.
- 780 ft-lb MAX reverse torque and weighing less than 4 lb, that's best power-to-weight ratio in it's class
- The original, perfected twin-hammer mechanism utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy
- Hard coat anodized end plate stands up to the toughest jobs
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- Feather touch trigger enables impressive control
- Four-position power regulator dial for MAX control
- One-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Free two-year limited warranty with tool registration
Product Type» Air Impact Wrench
Speed» 9800 RPM
Tool Air Consumption» 20 CFM Load
» 5 CFM Average
Drive/Chuck Size» 1/2"
Drive/Chuck Type» Square
Minimum Hose Size» .375"
Tool Air Inlet» 1/4" NPTF
Torque Rating» 50 - 650 ft-lb Working
» 780 ft-lb Max