.045" ENiCrMo3T1-1 SelectAlloy 625-AP Gas Shielded Flux Cored Nickel Alloy Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041230934-LV
Manufacturer #:1230934-LVLog in to get your price
$53.06 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 625-AP is an all position, gasshielded, flux cored electrode primarily used for welding alloys 625, 601, 802 and 9% nickel to themselves and to steel. It is also widely used for surfacing steel and for joining other nickel-based alloys to steel.
- Excellent welder appeal
- Well suited for all position welding
- Provides shiny bead, free from slag with outstanding tie-up to base metal
- SelectAlloy 625-AP, with its nickel-chromium-molybdenum weld deposit, makes it a smart choice for surfacing, producing a corrosion resistant deposit for harsh environments
- This electrode is utilized to clad steel when exceptional corrosion resistant is required such as chloride-contaminated cooling water in heat exchangers as well as offshore and marine environments
- SelectAlloy 625-AP is extensively used to join the 9% nickel steels utilized in LNG storage and conveyance equipment and join steel to nickel-base alloys
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 625-AP
AWS Classification» ENiCrMo3T1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool