.045" ENiCrMo-10T1-1 SelectAlloy 622-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Cored Nickel Alloy Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041232834-LV
Manufacturer #:1232834-LVLog in to get your price
$45.51 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 622-AP is a gas-shielded, flux cored, nickel-based electrode with a nominal weld metal composition of 21% chromium, 14% molybdenum, 3% tungsten with a nickel balance. This electrode is primarily utilized to weld Ni-Cr-Mo to itself or to other nickel-based alloys. SelectAlloy 622-AP is used for surfacing steel and for joining nickel-based alloys to steel.
- Outstanding all position performance characteristics
- Delivers notably higher out-of-position deposition rates than solid wires or covered electrodes
- Flat, well washed beads achieved with minimal weaving
- Spatter is very low and slag peeling is exceptional, reducing cleanup time
- SelectAlloy 622-AP is designed to weld in offshore and marine environments, chemical and power generation equipment and petroleum refining
- This premier electrode is also widely employed to clad steel when exceptional corrosion resistance is required
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 622-AP
AWS Classification» ENiCrMo-10T1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool