.035" E308T1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW308P04528
Manufacturer #:DW308P 045 28LBSLog in to get your price
$11.24 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series FCAW wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate than solid wire. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 or 75% Ar 25% Co2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal.
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 75-80% Ar + 20-25% CO2
- Tensile Strength: 83.4 ksi
- Yield Strength: 54.6 ksi
- Elongation: 42%
- All Position
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E308T1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core