.045" E316LT1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW316LH04528
Manufacturer #:DW316LH 045 28LBSLog in to get your price
$12.73 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series MIG wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal. This product is intended for high temperature service, as welding as all position welding.
- Tensile Strength: 81.5 ksi
- Yield Strength: 60.2 Ksi
- Elongation: 36%
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 80% Ar + 20% CO2
- Bismuth Free for High Temperature Service
- Suitable for all position welding
AWS Classification» E316LT1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core
Trade Name» Premiarc™