1/16" E316LT1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW316LP11628
Manufacturer #:DW316LP 1/16 28LBSLog in to get your price
$11.79 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series MIG wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal. Suitable for all position welding.
- Tensile Strength: 81.5 ksi
- Yield Strength: 60.2 ksi
- Elongation: 36%
- FCAW 316L is used for welding of low-carbon 18/8-steels type AISI 316/316L.
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 80% Ar + 20% CO2
- All Position
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E316LT1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core