.045" E317LT1-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDW317LP04528
Manufacturer #:DW317LP 045 X 28LBSLog in to get your price
$15.19 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series MIG wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal.
- Tensile Strength: 84.4 ksi
- Yield Strength: 63.1 ksi
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 80% Ar + 20% CO2
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E317LT1-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core