.045" E308LT0-1 Kobelco Premiarc™ Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 28 lb
Airgas Part #:KOBDWG308L04528
Manufacturer #:DWG308L 045 28LBSLog in to get your price
$10.71 /US Pound
- Kobelco DW Stainless Series MIG wire is less voltage sensitive with less spattering and a higher deposition rate. It has good bead appearance and is easier to do multi-pass welding. CO2 gas is recommended so associated gas costs are lower.
- Flux-cored wire consists of a tube of 18/8-material filled with a granular core of flux. The flux contains both slag-forming compounds and alloying elements.
- The composition of the flux is important for the welding properties obtained as well as the chemical composition and strength of the weld metal. This product allows the use of standard 0.045" FCAW equipment and processes to be effectively used on gauge material down to 16 ga. Thinner sheath material allows for lower welding currents down to 85A to allow for better distortion control. This product is capable of achieving higher productivity over conventional GMAW and GTAW processes on gauge material.
- Tensile Strength: 79.9 ksi
- Yield Strength: 54.3 ksi
- Shielding gas 100% CO2 or 80% Ar + 20% CO
- For Gauge Material (>16 ga.)
Trade Name» Premiarc™
AWS Classification» E308LT0-1
Weight» 28 lb
Core Info» Flux Core