.035" E316LT0-1 / E316LT0-4 SelectAlloy 316L Stainless Steel MIG Wire 10 lb 8" Spool
Airgas Part #:S040923410-V
Manufacturer #:0923410-VLog in to get your price
$20.24 /US Pound
- This gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode is composed of 19% chromium, 12.5% nickel, 2.5% molybdenum and no more than 0.04% carbon. The molybdenum in SelectAlloy 316L improves resistance to pitting and provides increased creep resistance. Its low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and resists intergranular corrosion.
- A smooth arc transfer with minimal spatter
- Produces a finely rippled, well washed bead
- Handles marine environments
- Minimizes cleanup time
- SelectAlloy 316L finds wide usage in the pulp and paper industry, chemical and textile processing equipment, furnace parts and parts exposed to marine environments. It is used to weld Type 316 stainless and other similar alloys, such as ASTM A743 and A744, and Types CF-8M and CF-3M.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L
AWS Classification» E316LT0-1
Weight» 10 lb