.035" E316LT1-1 SelectAlloy 316L-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S040923534-V
Manufacturer #:0923534-VLog in to get your price
$19.55 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 316L-AP is an all position electrode composed of 19% chromium12.5% nickel2.5% molybdenum and a maximum of 0.04% carbon. The molybdenum improves pitting resistance and provides increased creep resistance. The low carbon minimizes carbide precipitation which helps resist intergranular corrosion.
- ABS E316LT1-4:AWS A5.22
- CWB E316LT1-4:CSA W48-18
- Superb all position performance
- Outstanding marine environment electrode
- Excellent slag peeling and very low spatter
- Produces minimal weaving
- SelectAlloy 316L-AP is utilized to weld Type 316 stainless and other similar alloys such as ASTM A743 and A744as well as Types CF-8M and CF-3M. It has broad applications in pulp and paper textile and chemical processing equipment furnace parts and parts exposed to marine environments.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E316LT1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Core Info» Flux Core
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L-AP
Package» Plastic Spool
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded