.035" E316LT1-4 SelectAlloy 316L-AP CRYO Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S040933334-V
Manufacturer #:0933334-VLog in to get your price
$21.09 /US Pound
- A gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode, SelectAlloy 316L-AP CRYO has a nominal weld metal composition of 17.5% chromium, 13% nickel, 2.5% molybdenum and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. This all position wire is designed for cryogenic applications where good weld metal toughness is needed.
- DNV:VL 316 L
- Superb performance characteristics in all positions
- Very low spatter
- Achieves flat, well washed beads with minimal weaving
- Excellent slag peeling minimizes cleanup
- SelectAlloy 316L-AP CRYO is utilized in the fabrication and repair of cryogenic components which require weld metal toughness at liquid nitrogen temperatures (-320˚F).
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L-AP CRYO
AWS Classification» E316LT1-4
Weight» 25 lb