.045" EC409Nb Select 409Cb Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 500 lb Drum
Airgas Part #:S04121085
Manufacturer #:121085Log in to get your price
$5.75 /US Pound
- Select 409Cb is a composite metal cored, stainless steel electrode for gas-shielded arc welding. This product is intended for welding ferritic stainless steel sheet and thin gauge material where niobium (columbium) stabilization is preferred over titanium. Arc transfer is a smooth spray with minimal spatter. Bead appearance is smooth and clean.
- Bridges gaps and handles poor fit up better than solid wire
- Faster travel speeds than solid wire
- Smooth spray transfer with minimal spatter
- Performs well when oil or other contaminants are present
- Select 409Cb produces a ferritic stainless steel deposit which is ideal for welding thin gauge ferritic stainless in the fabrication of automotive exhaust systems.
- Typically, these components are manifolds, mufflers, catalytic converters and tubing.
- The tubular wire characteristics provide better performance on gaps and poor fit up than solid wires.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» Select 409Cb
AWS Classification» EC409Nb
Weight» 500 lb
Core Info» Metal Core