.045" E309LT1-1 SelectAlloy 309L-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041223334-V
Manufacturer #:1223334-VLog in to get your price
$10.81 /US Pound
- This all position electrode has a nominal weld metal composition of 24% chromium13% nickel and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. SelectAlloy 309L-AP minimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion because of its low carbon content.
- ABS E309LT1-1:AWS A5.22
- CWB E309LT1-1:CSA W48-18
- DNV VL 309 L:DNVGL-CP-0069
- Superb all position performance
- Produces flat well washed bead withminimal weaving
- Very low spatter
- Excellent slag peeling
- SelectAlloy 309L-AP is utilized in welding refinery and chemical processing equipment as well as furnace and auto exhaust parts
- It welds Type 309 stainless steel joins carbon and low alloy steels and welds 304 clad sheets as well as the first layer cladding of carbon steel.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E309LT1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Core Info» Flux Core
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L-AP
Package» Plastic Spool
Shielding Info» Gas Shielded