.045" E316LT1-1/E316LT1-4 SelectAlloy 316L-AP Gas Shielded Flux Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041223534-V
Manufacturer #:1223534-VLog in to get your price
$9.97 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 316L-AP is an all position electrode composed of 19% chromium, 12.5% nickel, 2.5% molybdenum and a maximum of 0.04% carbon. The molybdenum improves pitting resistance and provides increased creep resistance. The low carbon minimizes carbide precipitation which helps resist intergranular corrosion.
- DNV:VL 316 L
- Superb all position performance
- Outstanding marine environment electrode
- Excellent slag peeling and very low spatter
- Produces minimal weaving
- SelectAlloy 316L-AP is utilized to weld Type 316 stainless and other similar alloys, such as ASTM A743 and A744, as well as Types CF-8M and CF-3M.
- It has broad applications in pulp and paper, textile and chemical processing equipment, furnace parts and parts exposed to marine environments.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L-AP
AWS Classification» E316LT1-1
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Flux Core