.045" EC316LSi SelectAlloy 316LSi-C Gas Shielded Metal Core Stainless Steel Tubular Welding Wire 25 lb Plastic Spool
Airgas Part #:S041228034-V
Manufacturer #:1228034-VLog in to get your price
$14.08 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 316LSi-C is a gas-shieldedmetal coredstainless steel electrode with a nominal weld composition of 19% chromium12.5% nickel2.5% molybdenum0.8% silicon and a maximum carbon content of 0.03%. The presence of molybdenum improves resistance to pitting and provides increased creep resistance. The low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion. In additionthe augmented silicon content improves bead wetting and produces a cosmetically appealing weld.
- CWB EC316LSi
- Produces smoothwell washed beads
- Offers higher deposition rates and more controlled penetration than the equivalent solid wire
- Operates at higher travel speeds
- Handles poor fit up
- Provides a smoothspray arc transfer
- Produces little or no slag and virtually no spatter
- This wire is ideally suited for making small buttlap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds.
- It is utilized to weld Type 316 stainless and other similar alloyssuch as ASTM A743and A744Types CF-8M and CF-3M.
- SelectAlloy 316LSi-C is widely used in the pulp and paper industrychemical and textileprocessing equipmentfurnace parts and in parts exposed to marine environments.
- Protect yourself and others. Read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316LSi-C
AWS Classification» EC316LSi
Weight» 25 lb
Package» Plastic Spool
Core Info» Metal Core