.045" E316LT0-4 SelectAlloy 316L CRYO Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S041240034-V
Manufacturer #:1240034-VLog in to get your price
$14.90 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 316L CRYO is a gas-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel electrode with a nominal weld metal composition of 18% chromium, 12.5% nickel, 2.5% molybdenum and a maximum carbon content of 0.04%. This wire is designed for cryogenic applications where good weld metal toughness is needed.
- Produces a finely rippled, even and well washed bead
- The arc transfer is smooth with minimal spatter
- Cleanup is minimized due to the freely peeling slag
- SelectAlloy 316L CRYO is used in the fabrication and repair of cryogenic components in applications which require weld metal toughness at liquid nitrogen temperatures (-320˚F).
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316L CRYO
AWS Classification» E316LT0-4
Weight» 25 lb