1/16" EC308LSi SelectAlloy 308LSi-C Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S041620434-V
Manufacturer #:1620434-VLog in to get your price
$11.32 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 308LSi-C features a weld metal composition of 20% chromium, 10% nickel, .8% silicon and a maximum carbon content of .03%. This metal cored electrode’s higher silicon content level improves bead wetting and its low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation, making it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Offers higher deposition rates and more controlled penetration than the equivalent solid wire
- Produces smooth, well washed beads
- Operates at higher travel speeds
- Handles poor fit up
- Provides a smooth, spray arc transfer
- SelectAlloy 308LSi-C is designed for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds. This wire is utilized to weld 301, 302, 304L,308 and 308L grades of stainless. Standard applications for SelectAlloy 308LSi-C include in-welded components for the chemical, paper, textile and harmaceutical industries and food service equipment.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 308LSi-C
AWS Classification» EC308LSi
Weight» 25 lb