1/16" EC309LSi SelectAlloy 309LSi-C Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S041625634-V
Manufacturer #:1625634-VLog in to get your price
$13.15 /US Pound
- This metal cored, stainless steel electrode is composed of 24% chromium, 13% nickel and 0.8% silicon with a maximum carbon content of .03%. The higher siliconlevel improves bead wetting while the lower carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Produces smooth, well washed beads
- Ideally suited for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated travel speeds. Produces little or no slag and virtually no spatter
- Handles poor fit-up
- Offers higher deposition rates than equivalent solid wire.
- SelectAlloy 309LSi-C is utilized in the welding of refinery and chemical processing equipment as well as furnace and auto exhaust parts. This electrode welds Type 309 stainless steel and may be used to join carbon and low alloy steels to austenitic stainless steels.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309LSi-C
AWS Classification» EC309LSi
Weight» 25 lb