Hypertherm® 480 V Powermax125® Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP059538
Manufacturer #:059538Log in to get your price
- Hypertherm® Powermax125® CSA Plasma Cutter with CPC port and voltage divider delivers 480 V for cutting applications. System features a 85 deg and 15 deg hand torch that measures 25'.
- Maximum productivity: Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on 12mm mild steel
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality
- Maximize your cutting time with a 100% duty cycle
- Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than other systems in this amperage range
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused
- No need to change the air pressure Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles
- Duramax® Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Low maintenance maximizes uptime
- Power Supply With CPC Port
- Voltage Divider
- 85°, 15° Hand Torch
- 25' Leads
Trade Name» Powermax®
Input AC Voltage» 480 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1 1/2"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1 3/4"
Maximum Severance» 2 1/4"
Maximum Pierce» 1"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 125
Rated Output Voltage» 175V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 125 A
Physical Size» 23.3" X 10.8" X 20"
Weight» 106 lb