Miller® 208 - 575 V Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line™ Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:MIL907584002
Manufacturer #:907584002Log in to get your price
- Miller® Spectrum 875 Auto-Line Plasma Cutter with 25' XT60M long-body machine torch has 60 A output current to cut through up to 7/8" mild steel. 90 psig Plasma cutter measures 8.75" X 18.5" X 13.5". It has an input voltage rating of 208 - 575 V and current rating of 9.8 - 27.5 A. Plasma cutter features 20' heavy-duty quick connect work clamp and 10' power cord. It has a welding current rating that ranges from 20 - 60 A. Plasma cutter has a traveling capacity of 10" per minute to achieve precise and steady cutting. It features Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ to prevent dust particles that damages the internal components. It automatically adjusts to the input power variation for optimum cutting and gouging performance. Plasma cutter features Auto-Line™ that connects automatically to the 208 - 575 V power source. It can be powered using Miller engine drive/generator that has a power of above 10 kW. Plasma cutter has Auto-Refire™ technology that automatically controls the pilot arc during cutting of expanded metal/multiple pieces of metal.
- 875 Auto-Line™ unit automatically connects to any primary input voltage from 208 - 575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- LVC™ line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (power fluctuations up to Â±15 percent) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts
- Consumables storage compartment provides convenient access to consumables and parts
- Heavy-duty work clamp with flexible cable and quick connect
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed
- In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit
- Auto postflow calculates the length of postflow time based on the amount of cutting time to optimize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage
- Can be powered by any Miller engine drive with generator power at or above 11 kW (e.g. Bobcat™), or by equivalent competitive equipment. See page 2 for engine drive compatibility and recommended settings
- Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT60 torch with an ergonomic handle to help prevent operator fatigue and a flexible cable that makes maneuvering easier
- Auto-Refire™ technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal
- The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal all automatically
- No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue
- Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers
- Automatic air regulation
- For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob
- The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging
- No adjustments necessary
- Spectrum 875 l XT60 hand-held torch with 25-ft. (7.6 m) cable. Includes a complete set of 60 A consumables l Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect l 10-ft. (3 m) power cord l Extra consumables
- Light Construction
- Body shops
Trade Name» Spectrum™
» Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line™
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 575 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 7/8"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 7/8"
Maximum Severance» 1 1/4"
Maximum Pierce» 7/16"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 60
Rated Output Voltage» 140V DC
Duty Cycle» 40% @ 60 A 208 V
» 50% @ 60 A 230 - 380 V
» 60% @ 60 A 380 - 575 V
Physical Size» 13 1/2" X 8 3/4" X 18 1/2"
Weight» 56 lb