Tillman™ 6' X 8' Black .060" 25 Ounce Vermiculite Impregnated Fiberglass Heavy Duty Welding Blanket With Grommets On 18" Centers On All Sides
Airgas Part #:TIL596B68
Manufacturer #:596B68Log in to get your price
- Tillman™ Black Welding Blanket of 25 oz measuring 6' X 8' is made up of vermiculite-impregnated fiberglass for added durability. Blanket of 0.06" thickness features working temperature of 1200 deg F for flat surfaces and is ideal for covering objects from sparks or spatter.
- 1200°F melt temperature flat surfaces, 1700°F vertical plane
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000˚F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Heavy duty sparks, spatter, slag
CautionTemperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning. It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .060"
» 25 oz"