Maintain a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
Staying safe and compliant is the most important part of any job. Accidents, injuries and other dangerous situations can be both devastating and costly. More often than not, these situations are avoidable. By taking the time to consider safety and its impact on your business, you’re in a better position to manage safety while keeping employee productivity at its highest level. You need a safety supplier that takes safety and safety compliance as seriously as you do and provides safety solutions to help you ensure your employees return home safely every day.
- Improve your overall safety program and ensure employees follow proper procedures
- Avoid Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recordables and costly fines
- Implement procedures to reduce incidents and maintain safety compliance
- Access to an uninterrupted supply of safety products and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manage your budget efficiently and improve your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Safety Beyond Products
With a team of more than 70 QSSP- and OSHA 30-certified safety specialists, Airgas takes safety beyond products. We take the time to learn about your team’s tasks so that we can help you select the products and solutions that match the application. And we keep it convenient for you — shop online, over the phone, in one of our local branches or with your account manager. It’s always your choice. We’re here to help you find the safety products and services you need, when you need them so you can keep moving and stay compliant.
We work with you to:
- Identify safety hazards and safety training opportunities for your team with an iMSafe™ on-site safety assessment performed by an Airgas safety expert
- Provide hands-on support from your local safety specialist who helps you:
- Improve your internal safety program
- Assess safety hazards and select proper products
- Develop cost-saving strategies and implement solutions to improve your TCO
- Access our broad and reliable supply of safety products and PPE from leading manufacturers including RADNOR®
- Consolidate your spend, simplify ordering and improve inventory management for gases, hardgoods and safety products with Airgas supply chain solutions
Check Out an Example of Our Safety Solutions for the Construction Industry
Hear from One of Our QSSP and OSHA 30-certified Safety Specialists
“Keeping your team safe is my top priority. Whether it’s recommending the right safety products, exposing potential risks with an iMSafe assessment or updating you on the latest trends, my goal is helping you maintain 100% safety compliance and remain accident free.”
Joseph Michelotti, QSSP, OSHA 10 & 30, Safety Specialist
Safety Solutions for Every Industry
Whether you're in a petrochemical or power plant, on a pipeline or construction site, in a metal fabrication shop, a food-processing facility or a glass factory, your team needs a consistent supply of gases, welding and safety products, MRO supplies, power tools and more. As a leading national distributor of safety and occupational health products, including eye and face protection products, protective clothing and respiratory protection products and more, Airgas has the safety products and services you need, when and where you need them.
With an iMSafe on-site safety assessment, we can help you create and implement a safety program so you maintain safety compliance with OSHA regulations in your workplace.
Get more information to help keep your team and facility operating safely
Fall Protection: A Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) is often referred to as the ABC's of fall protection, but don't forget about D & E which are also important components of a fall protection program. Read More
First Aid: Minimum requirements for first aid kits and supplies are established by the size of your workplace and type of industry, but you also need to have a replenishment plan. Read More
Gas Detection: Gas leaks can easily go undetected – gas detection equipment protects your employees while in confined spaces or other hazardous environments. Read More
Airgas Safety Solutions
Learn more about our safety product offering, national footprint and convenient shopping options.
Establish a “Culture of Safety"
Discover six tips for establishing a “culture of safety” in your organization by checking out this Airgas Thinks article.
Browse our safety products catalog to find all the safety products you need for your workplace.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Find Safety Data Sheets for gases produced by Airgas or hardgoods manufactured by RADNOR, P/3 or ArcPlus.